Global Training Coordinator
POSITION DESCRIPTION | GLOBAL TRAINING COORDINATOR
Department: Global Operations
Reports to: Global Training Manager
Status: Full-Time Contracted Staff
The Partners Worldwide vision is to end poverty so all may have a fruitful and abundant life as the prophet Isaiah foretells. Every staff member plays a significant role in making that vision a reality through creating jobs, growing businesses, and affirming businesspeople so all may flourish.
The Global Training Coordinator supports our training and partnership teams around the world, ensuring they are equipped and empowered to deliver business training with excellence. This position will serve our network by providing support, assistance, and guidelines for excellent implementation of our business training and certification programs worldwide. This position will also support the development of new training initiatives and tools to equip our network with business training resources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate Train the Trainers (TTT) Program logistics.
- Coordinate and lead our Global Training Taskforce team for maximum impact.
- Support and provide assistance to our Training partners program.
- Update our data and information of master trainers, trainers, and metrics in Salesforce and other systems.
- Collect data and statistics to inform our business training initiatives.
- Organize and manage training resources on SharePoint for global network access.
- Work alongside trainers to guide them through our business training toolkit, certification program, and on-going education opportunities.
- Help set up meeting, zoom links, and gatherings around training.
- Follow-up on administrative tasks after TTT (payments, feedback, continued support).
- Help collect reports from Master trainers on business training activities.
- Onboard and follow through on certification process with new trainers.
- Help with the initial administration of our Learning Management System.
- Coordinate and support activities on training-related grants and research
- Participate in business training globally to provide support, feedback, and program follow-up.
- Provide feedback and input to improve the quality and methodology of our training programs.
Education, Experience and Strengths:
- Excellent English oral/written communication skills.
- Experience with market research, mail marketing, Microsoft Office, LMS, and Salesforce.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Education Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other related careers.
- Three years minimum of experience in project management, education programs management, business training, and related areas.
- Computer skills that will enable communications and financial oversight
- Organized, attention to details, and able to build processes and follow through.
- Permanent resident of assigned country
- Ability to travel, including valid/current passport to allow for international travel
- Ongoing curiosity to learn, develop skills and lead by example in the organization
- Mature Christian faith that is embodied in everyday work, words, and interactions
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands for this position are typical for a professional office environment and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position may require occasional work on nights and weekends for meetings and/or events. This position requires the ability to travel within the country, the region and internationally. Salary range is determined based on applicant experience and Partners Worldwide pay ranges. Benefits based on employee handbook standards and local requirements.